We offer Part Time Opportunity.
Salary Range: $50-$70 hourly
Are you passionate about working with individuals diagnosed with autism? Have been wanting smaller caseloads so you can focus on each individual clients’ needs? You may have just found your dream job! A1 Autism Consultants are now hiring a part-time Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA/LABA) to join our close knit team of amazing human beings.
- Conduct initial assessments, reassessments, and write progress reports.
- Develop and monitor individualized treatment plans and behavior support plans.
- Supervise and train RBTs/Behavior Technicians.
- Develop and monitor individual behavior management protocols and behavior intervention plans for children.
- Provide support, instruction, and feedback to families and caregivers with regard to managing challenging behaviors and teaching replacement behaviors through the principles of ABA.
- Conduct Functional Assessments and Functional Analysis of all problem behaviors when needed and clinically warranted.
- Review program effectiveness, make recommendations, monitor data collection, and graph/monitor progress.
- Must have a current BCBA Certification and LABA.
- Master’s Degree in Psychology, Education, Special Education, or related field.
- Personal means of transportation with a reliable vehicle.
- Previous ABA Experience.
- Must be comfortable working with families and providing both in-home and center based services.
- Mileage reimbursement.
- Referral program.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Flexible schedule.
- Professional development assistance.
- And more!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com