A1 Autism Consultants is looking for individuals passionate working with those impacted by ASD to join our team in full-time and part-time roles! Are you responsible, timely, organized, able to follow behavior plans, and desire a fun and supportive work environment with room to grow? This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing ABA company in healthcare!
A1 fundamentally believes that the best teams drive the best clinical outcomes. We are continuing to build the strongest team to help every child have the opportunity to live their very best lives.
A Behavior Technician’s fundamental role is to help every child who we serve achieve their goals and reach their fullest potential.
Day-to-day, our Behavior Technicians implement center and home based individualized ABA programming designed and supervised by Licensed Behavior Analysts (BCBA/LABAs). Programming focuses on teaching individuals’ new skills while simultaneously working on reducing problem behaviors that may serve as a barrier to learning.
- Passionate and energetic.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- RBT Certification is preferred, but not required (paid training is provided).
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Education, or a related field preferred.
- Mileage reimbursement.
- Referral program.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Flexible schedule.
- Professional development assistance.
- And more!
- $23.00-$25.00 hour based on experience.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com